Lightning Incident Archive Search (LIAS)
The Lightning Incident Archive Search Service offers instantaneous access to historical lightning data from the
United States Precision Lightning Network (USPLN). LIAS reports query the past 10 years of
USPLN data based on a user-specified location, time range, and region size.
LIAS reports are generated within seconds of payment verification through PayPal
The LIAS Service provides:
- Search durations of 24, 48, or 72 hours from a given date/time
- Search radius of 1, 5, 10, or 15 miles from an address or coordinates
- A list of strikes and their distance from the specified location
- Customized PDF report and data files in KML and CSV formats
Intuitive online controls:
- Interact with your reports online, anytime
- Re-download any of your previous reports
Login or Register above to take advantage of the limited time offer of $75 per LIAS report!
Please visit our FAQ for answers to frequently asked questions. If you require further assistance, please contact TOA at www.toasystems.com/contact-us.html
or call +1 321-674-2200.